I never thought I'd utter the words ...
but I need a vacation from this vacation!
Today has been super busy, looking for volunteer opportunities but being too nervous to call any companies, watching the teen choice awards but being disappointed at how it was presented (though it was very entertaining don't get me wrong), watching 27 dresses at Midnight because I'm cool like that. And don't you just HATE it when you plan to meet up with someone and then they cancel on you? Way to bring my hopes crashing down! Would you like a cup of disappointment with that, anyone?
And on top of all that, I have to choose which universities I want to apply to and which programs I want to study. My tug-o-war was between law and biology, in which there is barely any common ground. But after a lot of digging into myself and finding out what I really love to do (which is working with animals), I decided to go for biology.
The only downside of that is MATH.
*shudders*
well its 2:00 AM now, I guess I'll go to bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day. But definitely fun, since I will be spending all day at A's house (my lovely BFF).
Until then...
xoxo
I wish sometimes we can leave all our responsibilities at the door for a day or two some weeks.
ReplyDelete