Well guess what?
Its no secret!
And its no magic, either.
I'm going to give you guys a detailed description of the products I use, their price, and where I got them from!
So let's get started, shall we?
By the way, I have dry-combination skin.
Products:
Clean & Clear morning burst facial cleanser (with bursting beads!)
Oil free (of course)
Pros: Lightweight, Smells Great, Soothes Skin, Gentle, Refreshing
Cons: Dries skin (be sure to moisturize afterwards)
Price: Walgreens - $5.49 !
Get it online at: http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Cleansing/Morning-Burst-Facial-Cleanser-with-Bursting-Beads/ID=prod869279&navCount=1&navAction=push-product
St. Ives Apricot Scrub Naturally Clear: Blemish & Blackhead control
Oil free - 2% salicylic acid
Pros: cleans pores, Dermatologist tested, 100% natural extracts, not tested on animals
Cons: None!
Price: Walgreens - $3.59 !
Get it online at : http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Scrubs-and-Masks/Naturally-Clear-Blemish-and-Blackhead-Control-Apricot-Scrub/ID=prod7514-product
Total: $9.08
Try them! You won't regret it ^ ^
xoxo
Pink Panther
They are my 2 fav products. My mom raided my room this weekend when I was out and took my st. ives scrub. -_- now I have to buy a new one.
ReplyDeleteFollowing.