Welcome to my blog. Make yourself at home!
People are always talking about new beginnings ..
"I'm going to start fresh! leave the past behind and just move forward"
or..
"I'm going to change, become a better person, a new me!"
But in reality, it rarely ever happens. People tend to be all talk and no action, which sometimes can be a good thing, but mostly its a bad thing. Its kind of funny that humans tend to procrastinate on things that SHOULD be done or are "right" (like homework or cleaning your room) but when its something that shouldn't be done, or is "wrong" (like lying or sneaking out) they don't tend to hesitate.
Oh... I should probably be a "proper lady" and introduce myself.
I was nicknamed "Panther" by my father when I was 5 years old, because apparently my wild personality reminds him of a Panther.
Anyways, I love pink, everything pink. Its my happy colour. But that does not mean I am fully a girly girl. I LOVE shattering stereotypes. Truth is, I have many sides of me: the girly girl, the vicious girl, the optimistic girl, the .. i can go on forever, I wont.
And I guess that list will only grow larger as time passes.
I'm no ordinary girl.
And some day, I'm going to be a big deal.
Until then, remember ...
In every chocolate bar, there is an average of 7 insect legs in it.
Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment